iCliniq logo

Ask a Doctor Online Now

HomeAnswersHomeopathyggt valueMy husband has a high GGT level. Please help.

How to rectify my husband's high GGT levels?

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At August 26, 2017
Reviewed AtJanuary 12, 2024

Patient's Query

Hello doctor,

My husband is 45 years old. His GGT level is high at 87. How to rectify this?


Welcome to icliniq.com.

Elevated GGT levels can be corrected by having a healthy lifestyleand simple medication. Also, you need to avoid non-vegetarian food items and alcoholic drinks. I suggest you go for Chelidonium Q (Chelidonium Majus). Add 10 drops of the medicine in half a cup of water. I suggest you consume this medicine thrice a day half an hour before meals. Continue this treatment for two months. Also, try to lose some weight with regular exercises and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Abhilipsa Nanda
Dr. Abhilipsa Nanda


Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Ask your health query to a doctor online


*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy