I just read your query. The weight should be proportional to your height, and it is calculated using the Body Mass Index (BMI). Normal BMI should be between 18.5-24.9. From the given information, your BMI is 17.7. So, you definitely need some weight gain.
1. You can take Nutrigain granules (a nutritional supplement containing Ashwagandha, Musali, Gokshura, and Shatavari that is taken to gain weight). Take one or two teaspoons of these granules with lukewarm water or preferably with milk.
2. Take a balanced diet rich in proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. Have two to three glasses of milk a day and consume two to three eggs in boiled or half-boiled form. Also, include fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet. Do not take excessive junk foods and caffeinated drinks. Instead of three heavy meals, take five small meals.
3. Do exercises that will help increase your muscle mass. Gain in muscle mass will contribute to your weight gain. You can learn these exercises by going to a nearby gym or from a professional trainer.
4. Sleep adequately for at least six to eight hours a day.
5. Quit smoking and drinking if you have any such habits.
Try all these regularly and you will soon see positive results.
I hope you are satisfied with my answers.
For more queries you can consult me at iclinq.com.
Regarding follow up:
A follow up after one month is required.
Was this answer helpful?
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. can understand that weight gain can be difficult for some people - but surely it is possible. Your wife needs to add at least 13 to 15 lbs weight. You need to eat the food that you like as this will help you eat more than usual. Read full
.. your body weight you can check your protein intake. Also, if you are breastfeeding your baby, protein becomes the utmost essential for you. You can include nuts, oilseeds like pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, soybean, sprouts, legumes, beans, cheese, pa Read full
.. your current height and weight, your BMI (body mass index) is in the normal category. In order to give you a personalized diet plan, I need more information about:
Your current diet and fitness goals. Read full
Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.