Welcome back to icliniq.com.
You can start above mentioned medicines. And provide some information in your next follow-up regarding below mentioned things:
1. How much do you feel better after scratching?
2. Does cold or warm water gives you relief from itching?
3. Does bleeding occurs upon scratching?
4. When does your complaints increases and decreases?
5. Which food intake aggravates your condition?
6. Does particular weather worsen your condition?
7. Is there a specific time of day or night when you experience more itching or a worsening of your symptoms?
8. Do you have any stress in life?
9. Kindly attach one picture affected area of your scalp. (I suggest you take one picture today and take another picture on the day of the follow-up).
In the meantime, I suggest you use a high-quality scalp shampoo for washing your hair. In addition to medication, it is important to develop a habit of consuming healthy food instead of relying on outside options. (Outside food is often prepared without proper hygiene and care. It contains numerous preservatives and chemicals that are detrimental to health.) Exercise alone is not sufficient, your dietary choices also have a significant impact on your well-being. Both medication and nutrition play crucial roles in recovering from any health issues. A well-managed lifestyle will manifest as improved health. Ensure you have a balanced and nutritious diet, prioritize restful sleep, and maintain a consistent schedule. To increase your vitamin D levels, consider sunbathing and minimize extended periods under air conditioning. Vitamins cannot be adequately stored in the body through tablets alone, you must consume proper food and receive sufficient sun exposure. With these adjustments, you will experience improvement in your condition. I hope this has helped you. Kindly follow up if you have more doubts.