I was diagnosed with multiple fibroids a year back. I have been married for a year and recently had a miscarriage after six weeks due to fibroids. The fibroids have increased in size with time and due to pregnancy. I have PCOD as well and was taking medication for it. I usually have heavy and painful periods as well.
I consulted an ayurvedic doctor who suggested medicines for fibroids. I have attached the prescription and the recent ultrasound report for your reference. I do not have medical conditions other than high triglycerides, for which I took medicines a few months ago. These are some specific queries I need your help with;
1) Whether fibroids that I have could shrink with ayurvedic medicine?
2) Do I need all the medicines mentioned in the prescription?
3) Is there any side effects for the medicines mentioned in the prescription?
4) Could you suggest any better medications for fibroids?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I have gone through the prescription and ultrasound you have attached (attachments removed to protect the patient's privacy). Your ultrasound shows that the fibroids (growth in and around the uterus) are small and could shrink over time, so I suggest taking only the following medications as mentioned;
1) Tablet Kanchanar Guggulu 2 tablets twice a day.
2) Tablet Arogyavardhini Vati 2 tablets twice a day after food.
3) Syrup Charak M2-Tone 2 teaspoonfuls twice a day with water before food.
Also, I suggest you make a few lifestyle and diet modifications;
1) Do Surya namaskar, Kapalbhati, Bhastrika, Bhramari, and Udegeeth pranayama daily.
2) Avoid having sour curd, spicy food, cold drinks, etc.
3) Take walnuts, pistachios, almonds, dried grapes, dried figs, sprouted seeds, cow milk and milk products, honey, pomegranate juice, blueberries, flax seeds.
4) I suggest you delay pregnancy till the fibroids shrink.
I hope this helps.
Thank you for the reply.
I have a few concerns I need your help with;
How many days should I take the medicines you have mentioned? What is the role of tablet Arogyavardhini Vati in my condition? Which time of the day should tablet Kanchanar Guggulu be taken, and should I take it before or after food? Can I take the following food items; milk, cottage cheese, green tea, sweets, apple, orange, grapes?
Welcome back to icliniq.com.
1) You should take the medicines for atleast three months to get the desired results.
2) Tablet Arogyavardhini Vati has good effects in shrinking fibroids.
3) Tablet Kanchanar Guggulu should be taken twice a day after meals.
4) You can consume milk and milk products and all the fruits, but the fruits I mentioned help shrink fibroids.
I hope this helps.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. the bleeding, I suggest the following: Tablet Ashokadi vati - two in the morning after breakfast, two in the afternoon and two after dinner. Continue this till the bleeding stops. If you do not get the above tablet, buy Ashoka pattai (bark) choo... Read fullIs it possible to get natural conception at the age of 45 years?
.. Icliniq.com. Age is an important factor in getting conception of an embryo. The best healthy ovum are usually released during the early years of life. Thus, during a late age, we might have an unhealthy ovum. So, if you are trying to conceive,... Read fullPlease suggest ayurveda treatment for hearing loss.
Please suggest any ayurveda treatment for the same ... As it is a physiological degradation disease, the treatment falls into two categories pharmacological and surgical treatment ...... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now