Welcome to icliniq.com.
I just read your query.
If you are planning for a baby, then do not take a strong laxative for constipation because sometimes they may lead to loose motion and loose motion further can lead to abortion. So, instead of taking medicine for constipation, I suggest you improve your diet by drinking plenty of water daily. Taking more of fibrous diet as whole grain cereals and fruits. Some fruits like banana and apple, if taken in an excessive amount, may lead to constipation. So, keep that in mind. Add green leafy vegetables to your diet. They are good for constipation and as you are planning for a baby, they also improve your hemoglobin level.
For acid reflux and poor digestion, follow these simple instructions:
- Instead of taking three big meals, take small meals at regular intervals. As a result, it will be easier for your body to digest the food.
- The acid formation is a regular process. Acids are required to digest the food, but in some people, the acid formation becomes more. So, it is better to improve the lifestyle.
- Do not take too much stress because stress also leads to more acid formation.
- Do not eat your food in a hurry, as it increases acid formation.
- Take some mint leaves and use them in any form in your diet as they are helpful for you in many ways, it improves digestion, decreases acid reflux and also improves hemoglobin level. You can make a sauce out of mint leaves, tea or any other recipe with it.
As far as medicine is concerned, you can take syrup Himcocid (Varatika, Amalaki) (Himalaya) two teaspoons two times a day after food for ten days for acidity. After that whenever you feel acidity you can take it. To improve digestion, take syrup Liv 52 (Himsra and Kasani) two teaspoons two times a day for two weeks. If you want to take medicines for constipation then you can take Triphala Churan (Amlaki, Haritaki, Vibhitaki) two teaspoons with lukewarm water at bedtime for one week. Do not take anything after taking Triphala Churan. But do not take it for too long. Also, if you conceive then stop taking it.
As you are trying for pregnancy, try to have intercourse between the 11th to 15th day of your cycle because ovulation usually occurs on these days.
I hope you are satisfied with my answer.