I am 45 years old and have been suffering from pain and adenomyosis for nine years. My sonography report details are the following.
1. The uterus is anteverted, bulky, and measures 10.4 x 8.0 x 7.3 cm.
2. Uterine myometrium appears adenomyotic.
3. An ill-defined posterior wall adenomyoma measuring 3.5x1.8 cm is seen displacing the endometrium.
4. Multiple fibroids are noted in the uterus. Largest measuring 2.8 x 2.6 cm at the fundus.
5. Endometrial echo is in midline and measures 10 mm.
I have taken multiple medications, and there has been no response. Kindly help