Glaucoma, vision problems, and dry eyes are very common nowadays. Glaucoma is the second leading cause of blindness. This article discusses in detail the ayurvedic approaches to treat eye disorders.
- What Is Ocular Hypertension?
- What Causes Elevated Eye Pressure?
- Who Can Develop Ocular Hypertension?
- What Is Glaucoma?
- What Signs and Symptoms Does Glaucoma Cause?
- How Ayurveda Helps Treat Ocular Hypertension and Glaucoma?
- What Is Computer Vision Syndrome?
- What Signs and Symptoms Does Computer Vision Syndrome Cause?
- What Is Dry Eye Syndrome (DES)?
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Dry Eye Syndrome?
- What Measures Help Maintain Healthy Eyes?
- What Ayurvedic Medicines Are Suggested for Healthy Eyes?
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Improve My Vision Naturally?
- Reduce the intake of salt and pickles.
- Reduce screen time (minimize using computers, television, and mobile phones).
- Use proper lighting while working and reading.
- Do regular eye exercises, yoga, trataka (concentrating at a particular point) to improve your vision and correct your eyesight without glasses and surgery.
Which Symptoms Indicate an Unhealthy Eye?
- Crossed eyes.
- Change in iris color.
- Dry eyes with itching or burning.
- Episodes of cloudy vision.
- The appearance of a dark spot in the center of your field of vision.
- Difficulty focusing on near or distant objects.
- Double vision.
- Excess discharge or tearing.
How Do We Keep Our Eyes Healthy in Ayurveda?
- Jeevaniya ghrita.
- Durva ghritha.
- Saptamrita lauha.
Decoction of Triphala (Triphala kashaya or Triphala churna) with honey or ghee is healthy for the eyes. Regular eye wash with Triphala kashaya from the beginning destroys all eye diseases and protects the eye.
Can I Improve My Eyesight With Ayurveda?
Can Ayurveda Cure Blindness?
How Do I Get My Eyesight Back to Normal?
What Is the Main Cause of Dry Eyes?
What Does Dry Eye Syndrome Look Like?
- Foreign body sensation in the eyes.
Does Drinking Water Help Dry Eyes?
Can Dry Eyes Cause Blurry Vision?
Is Dry Eye Serious?
Do Dry Eyes Make You Tired?
What Are 5 Ways to Protect the Eyes?
- Wear sunglasses to protect yourself from UV rays, as they are known to cause cataracts, corneal damage, and decreased vision.
- Reduce screen time on mobile phones and use proper light while reading.
- Regular eye exercises such as yoga, trataka (concentrating at a particular point) can improve your vision and correct your eyesight without glasses and surgery.
- Quit smoking as it increases the risk of the development of glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and cataracts.
Why Are My Eyes Not Clear White?
How Do You Massage Your Eyes?
Tags:glaucomaeye pressurecomputer vision syndromeeyestraindry eyesredness in eyeswatering from eyesvision problemeye care through ayurvedaglaucoma ayurvedic treatment
Diagnosed with Glaucoma: What Next?
I am having eye pain and discomfort even after using new glasses. Kindly help.
Can glaucoma and cataract be operated at the same time?
Is it necessary to use four eye drops to control eye pressure?
Why do I suffer from dry eyes?
Can high eye pressure damage the optic nerve?
Most popular articles
Do you have a question on
*guaranteed answer within 4 hours
Disclaimer: Native Care is not aimed to replace the services of your treating physician or allopathy medicines. Our site's information is to those who are willing to take responsibility for their health, being fully aware that the content published herein would not qualify as a prescription or specific medical advice. If users use the information and stop prescribed medication without their physician's consent, they bear full responsibility for their actions, and iCliniq-Native Care bears no responsibility for the same. Information on Native Care should not be misinterpreted as a cure for any illness, as our body is complex and everyone reacts differently.