I am 38 years old, and I stay with my 36-years-old wife and my parents. My son is 7 years old, and my daughter is 8 years old. My wife is otherwise healthy, with Hb around 12 g/dL, TSH around 2 mIU/L, and other normal functions. Yesterday due to some domestic issue with me, she got into an argument and was furious. Even after 36 hours of the incident, she is having symptoms like she cannot tolerate anybody, including myself, my parents, and even her parents. She cannot focus on anything else to get her diverted. She is getting impatient with kids as well. She cannot just control herself, including shouting and abusing others at home. Also, we feel this is happening a little frequently these days. Can you advise medications to handle these for short-term and long-term prevention?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I read your query and understand your concern.
I have reviewed the case details. These are the symptoms of stress. If it persists for a long time, it may lead to depression. So once talk to her and try to resolve your domestic issues, whatever you have. I am suggesting some Ayurvedic formulation as per her condition-
1. Manasamitra Vatakam (Manasamitra Gulika) one tablet twice a day after meals.
2. Naladadi Ghritam (Convolvulus Pluricaulis, Nardostachis Jatamansi, Picrorhiza Kurroa, Ipomoea Mauritianaone, Glycyrrhiza glabra L., Santalum Album, Hemidesmus Indicus, Acorus Calamus L., Terminalia Bellirica, Terminalia Chebula, and Emblica Officinalis) teaspoon twice a day before food.
3. Brahma Rasayana (Harad, amla, cinnamon, cardamom, Nagarmotha, turmeric, Pippali, Agaru, sandalwood, Mandukaparni, Shankhpushpi, Vacha, Licorice, Vidanga, sesame seeds, Shalparni, Kantakari, Gokshura, Bael, Bala, Punarnava, castor Oil, Shatavari, Ashwagandha) one teaspoon twice a day before food with lukewarm water.
4. Ashvagandharist 15 mL with equal amounts of water after food.
As preventive measures-
1. She must avoid spicy and fried junk food.
2. She must do regular yoga and pranayama along with meditation.
3. She must drink an adequate amount of water.
I suggest you try these measures and update her progress after 15 days.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
Please suggest any ayurveda treatment for the same ... As it is a physiological degradation disease, the treatment falls into two categories pharmacological and surgical tr... Read fullStress-a barrier for brain development,is that true?
.. of stress in children does affect brain development. As the brain develops till the age of 18 years, stress can affect the development. Stress can, in general, affect the functioning of the body, hormonal balance, and immunity levels as well. If ... Read fullKindly advise ayurveda treatment for uterine fibroid.
.. the bleeding, I suggest the following: Tablet Ashokadi vati - two in the morning after breakfast, two in the afternoon and two after dinner. Continue this till the bleeding stops. If you do not get the above tablet, buy Ashoka pattai (bark) choo... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now