Welcome to icliniq.com.
I read your query. Please tell if you have any medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, heart problem or restricted blood flow to veins or arteries, etc., which are the leading causes behind erectile dysfunction. Also, excessive use of tobacco or alcohol may lead to this problem. So if you are using these products, then stop their excessive use.
According to your history, everything seems normal.
As far as daily masturbation is concerned, that is a normal thing that many young men do.
If there is no history of any medical condition, then the most common cause behind it is performance pressure, which occurs in many young men. It can be due to some underlying stress. Stress can be work-related, or it is a fear that you might not be able to perform sex properly with your partner.
For your current problem of not able to perform vaginal sex, I advice the following:
1) Try doing sex without any worry or guilt that you could not do it properly last time.
2) I suggest capsule Ashwagandha two capsules two times a day with water after food for two weeks.
3) Take some therapy sessions with a nearby psychologist to gain the lost confidence.
4) Do exercise daily. For example, you can do brisk walks, running, swimming or cycling, etc.
5) If you are overweight, then try to reduce your weight.
6) Eat healthy and fresh food.
7) Add milk, almonds, walnuts, pistachios, eggs(only if you eat), radish, beetroot, citrus fruits, strawberries, and other berries to your food regimen.
Try all these things regularly, and you will get better results soon.
Consult me after two weeks regarding improvement or further management. But if you do not feel any positive results, you should consult a nearby physician for a complete examination.
I hope you understand my point.