I am not losing weight despite exercising. Instead, there is an increase in my body weight. Lately, I started to observe that I have premature ejaculation and, at times, a weak erection. I do not even see the morning erection anymore. Are there any herbs or protein supplements like L-Arginine that can prevent my situation? Are there any specific ayurvedic medicines for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction?
I went through your query and understood your concern.
Premature ejaculation reflects your psychology and thoughts during intercourse. Mostly it is psychogenic. If you do not have any medical conditions like diabetes, hypertension, or others, it can be managed through ayurvedic medicines and Yoga practices. I suggest you follow the instructions mentioned below,
1. Take Shatavari powder (Ayurvedic herb Asparagus) and Kapikacchu powder (Ayurvedic herb velvet bean) three grams each with warm milk twice a day after meals.
2. Take Ashwagandharishtam (Ayurvedic formula containing Ashwagandha) 15 milliliters twice daily with equal water after meals.
3. Avoid spicy and fried junk foods.
4. Avoid smoking and drinking if you have these habits.
5. Do foreplay before intercourse.
6. Practice yoga asanas like Kapalbhati and Mandukasana regularly.
Kindly consult a specialist, talk with them and take the medications with their consent.
I hope this has helped you.
Thanks and Regards.
Was this answer helpful?
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.