I am a 26-year-old female suffering from PCOS for the past three years. Medicines did not help me. My cousin recommended yoga for PCOS. Which are the best yoga poses for PCOS?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
1. Do perineal and pelvic exercise regularly.
2. Try bhujagasana (cobra pose), mandukasana (frog posture), bandha sarvangasana (bridge pose), gomukhasana (cow face pose), chakrasana (wheel pose), and pavanamuktasana (wind relieving pose).
3. Go for walks regularly.
4. Consume flax seeds regularly.
5. I suggest (consult with a specialist doctor, talk with him or her and take medicines with their consent) tablet Amycordial (herbal extracts) two tablets twice daily for three to six months.
6. I suggest capsule Amree plus (herbal extracts) one tablet twice daily for three to six months.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. mentioned you have testicular pain since eight months, many reasons are there for pain, commonly due to very tight underwear or continuous compression over thigh region or more driving in bike or vehicle may give rise to pain in groin and testicle... Read fullPCOS and Weight Management
It can affect women across their reproductive lifespan and lead to pregnancy complications, like preeclampsia, gestational diabetes, and large gestational-age babies ... Read fullCan PCOS cause irregular periods?
Just get your urine pregnancy test done with early morning urine sample, if you are sexually active ... Read full
Also Read Answers From:
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Yoga Specialist Now