Thnak you for the reoly.
I wanted to discuss about my nephew's condition with the following steps:-
1. On the 18th I have taken him to a hospital. There an Oral-Maxifolliofacial surgen has taken the biopsy, the report came on the 26th, and it says no malignancy but the tissue samples were not sufficient to give any conclusion, hence they advised for repeat biopsy with the big sample.
2. On the 21st we had his PTH, which was normal.
3. On the 31st again we came to the hospital for his second biopsy with a large tissue, and the doctor found no trace of malignancy.
4. On the 30th we had a PET scan.and its impression was multi myeloma, or it can be a metastasis.
5. But on the 30th we had done serum protein electrophoresis and ANA profile and both reports were found normal.
6. Today we got the final biopsy reports which impression is that granulation tissue with chronic histiocytic infiltrate.
I am attaching all reports for your kind advice and what treatment shall we start for him or some more investigation if you suggest. Please suggest some strong homeopathic to cure this type of chronic inflammation. I will be obliged if you can give weekly basis strong medicines. So that he can continue his daily basis allopathy medicines too.