Welcome to icliniq.com.
I understand your concern.
Your symptoms point towards digestive insufficiency, which can be irritable bowel syndrome or amoebiasis. According to Ayurveda, your digestive fire (jatharagni) has been reduced due to previous faulty dietary habits and lifestyle. Due to partial digestion, food gets fermented inside and adheres to intestinal walls, which decreases the absorption of nutrients (vitamins and minerals) present in food, resulting in low energy, weight reduction, and skin and hair issues. I would suggest the following:
- Take Bel fruit candy between meals.
- Add one tablespoon of jeera in 8.5 cups of boiling water, boil for 5 minutes and drink this warm water.
- Drink around 10 cups of water daily.
- Avoid fast food, oily and spicy food, and preserved food.
- Avoid refrigerated drinks and food.
- Take your lunch between 10 AM to 1 PM and dinner before 7 PM.
- Avoid drinking water immediately after food.
- Eat more green vegetables, cucumber, and beetroot.
- Avoid sleeping during the daytime.
- Avoid fermented food.
Kindly revert for more queries.