I wish to reduce my body weight apart from diet and exercise. I just need the native medicine for supportive belly fat loss without any side effects. Thank you.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I understand your concern.
You can reduce your weight with Siddha medicine along with dietary modifications and exercise because food plays the main role in reducing belly and body weight.
I suggest you follow these measures to reduce body weight-
1. You should avoid oil-fried foods.
2. You should consume boiled foods.
3. You should avoid eating rice regularly.
4. You can eat millets instead of rice.
5. Sleep is very important to reduce belly and weight. You should sleep seven hours every day.
6. You must engage in cardio workouts for 45 minutes per day like walking, running, skipping, etc.
7. I suggest you take the internal medicine tablet Triphala Chooranam (Haritaki, Bibhitaki, and amla) three times daily after food.
Dietary changes, exercise, and internal medicine.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. no study directly correlating fat burner supplements and their possible effects in patients with ankylosing spondylitis. Fat burner supplements often contain caffeine which reduces fat by increasing your metabolic rate. Caffeine also has an untowa... Read fullHow to reduce belly fat? Skipping meals causes acidity. Help me.
How could I reduce my belly fat ... Skipping meals to reduce belly is absolutely unhealthy ... Read fullSuggest me any medicine and guide me reduce weight.
.. way to reduce weight is by regular physical exercise and balanced diet. You can lose weight by reducing your intake of oily food and sweets. It is also important to space your meals in such a way that you have more frequent, small meals ... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Siddha Medicine Specialist Now