I have been taking the Omeprazole tablet for my stomach discomfort, gastritis, and indigestion for the past 11 years. Unfortunately, I have also been suffering from GERD for the last six months. I want to stop this medicine, but I am afraid of the side effects of stopping it. Can homeopathy medicine help me to stop PPI?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I read your query and can understand your concern.
Of course, homeopathy will help you.
I suggest you can take the following medicines:
1. Nux vomica 200, five pills morning and night.
2. Asafoetida 3X, four tablets morning, noon, and evening (if you do not get 3X, you can buy 6X or 12X).
3. Gulkand (rose petal jam), one spoonful after lunch and dinner.
However, please consult a physician, discuss with them and start taking the medications with their consent.
Please also follow some preventative measures.
1. Drink one cup of cold milk.
2. Avoid fatty and deep-fried food.
3. Maintain good timing for lunch and dinner.
4. Do not start your day with tea or coffee first; instead, have fruit and then have tea or coffee.
5. Have a good quality and proper sleep cycle.
6. Eat simple home-cooked food.
Along with all these steps, you have to give me a follow-up after one week.
Hope this helps.
Thank you and take care.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
Homeopathic remedies will help and soothe the entire process of dentition and babies will not have to go through all the fuss ... As we know, homeopathic medicines have fewer side effects, it can be safely used in the babies ...... Read fullAlkaline Gastritis - Features, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Weight loss due to anorexia (eating disorder) and a fear of causing pain and vomiting, iron deficiency anemia, and achlorhydria (absence of hydrochloric acid) are less reliable features ... Introduction: Alkaline reflux gastritis is most common after... Read fullOmeprazole taken for burping is causing muscle weakness, headache and shortness of breath. Why?
I started to take 20 mg Omeprazole ... And can I switch to Esomeprazole ... Read full
Also Read Answers From:
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now