Common "Gonorrhea" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq


Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection that is transferred through sexual contact. It usually does not cause any symptoms, and in some people, it causes painful urination, painful intercourse, pus-like discharge from the penis, and intermenstrual bleeding.

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published on this website are written by verified Native and Traditional Care Experts. The Content has been moderated by the iCliniq Content Review Team before publication. Post your health questions on iCliniq-Native Care by choosing the right Native Care Specialty and get them answered. Your queries will be answered 24/7 by top Native Care Experts from iCliniq-Native Care.

What could be the reason for pain in testicles and penis after a oral sex?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 30 years old male. I had oral sex before six months, and I am sure I had no sex. After two months, I developed molluscum contagiosum. When I consulted a doctor, he said it has to be removed, and it is STD. As soon as he said it is STD, I got tested myself for STD panel where all the...  Read Full »

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to I have gone through the report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You are having epididymitis and post effects of gonococcal infection. You have also got infected by herpes simplex which will occur recurrently. Even though you are treated with allopathic ...  Read Full »

I am concerned about whitish liquid discharge from the genetilia and want to know if Shilajit and Ashwagandha tablets mixed with turmeric milk can be taken. Kindly suggest,

Query: Hello doctor, I am a lean and thin 35-year-old. My weight is 110.2 pounds and my height is 5.2 feet. I am married and have one kid. I have observed some whitish liquid coming out from my genitalia and was advised to take Shilajit and Ashwagandha tablets mixed with turmeric milk. Kindly suggest if I ...  Read Full »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hello, Welcome to I can understand your concern. According to the complaints described by you, it seems like an infection. White and yellow discharge with fever or without fever is the condition of Gonorrhoea. In Ayurveda, Gonorrhea is known as Ushna Vata. This a sexually transmitted d...  Read Full »

Kindly guide the usage of Argyreia speciosa for the treatment of gonorrhea and syphilis.

Query: Hello doctor,I want information regarding Argyreia speciosa. I have heard that the plant has also been used to treat gonorrhea and syphilis. I am finding it hard to find traditional preparation techniques for treating these conditions. Kindly guide.  Read Full »

Dr. Sheena M Varghese

Answer: Hello, Welcome to Argyrea speciosa (vriddhadaru) it has been used traditionally for treating several diseases like gonorrhea, syphilis, diabetes, to improve fertility rate, etc. It is valuable parts leaves, root, and seeds. Leaves can be heated and directly applied over pustules for p...  Read Full »

Two months after sexual contact, I was treated for molluscum, gonorrhea, and chlamydia and now have a small pimple and pain in the testis and groin. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I had sexual contact two months back with a non-sex worker. I got molluscum on my pubic area removed from a dermatologist. I got positive for gonorrhea and chlamydia, and I also had green and white discharge twice, and I consulted a sexologist, and he treated me with a few medicines fo...  Read Full »

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to I have gone through your history, which reveals gonococcal infection with molluscum contagious, and also, you may have herpes simplex. All these are sexually transmitted diseases. So here, you need a strong homeopathic medicine to cure your problem. Unfortunately, it...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

Choose a Specialty
* Your first query consult is free!

Search for a Health Issue

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.