What homeopathy medicines can help atherosclerosis?

Q. What homeopathy medicines can help atherosclerosis?

Answered by
Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar
and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 14, 2018 and last reviewed on: Jun 06, 2023

Hello doctor,

My calcium coronary score is very high around 1800. Can you prescribe me homeopathic medicines which can effectively treat plaque and atherosclerosis? I would prefer preparations from established medical companies. Have you heard of R12 from Dr. Reckeweg? Please opine on the same too.



Welcome to icliniq.com.

Calcium coronary score (CCS) increase causes the development of coronary artery disease. It causes fatty plaque formation in the coronary artery leading to narrowing of the artery. It is also called as cardiac calcium scoring. For men, CCS has 15-year mortality ranging from 3.5 % for CCS of 0 and 18 % for a CCS more than and equal to 400 (P<0.001). There is a cumulative 15-year mortality rate among women and men with low-intermediate Framingham risk scores based on coronary artery calcium (CAC) scores. Here we need to control lipid profile, hypertension, and diabetes. So, I need other investigations like lipid profile, and diabetic profile. For homeopathy, we need a thorough case history to practice medicine.

I suggest you take Calcarea Carbonica Carb 200 potency (Calcium Carbonica) and Allium Sativum Q (Garlic and Alcohol).

Was this answer helpful?


Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Related Questions:
In what conditions can a person have cyclical Cushing's syndrome?

.. is no other pituitary in the brain and sometimes urinary test fails to detect hormones. In cyclical Cushing's, the cortisol levels fluctuate over time, making the diagnosis even more difficult. The source of ectopic hormone production should be searc   Read full

Atherosclerosis: The Silent Killer

Chest pain ... Chest discomfort ... Leg pain ...   Read full

Could the pain in my lower rib area be due to a heart problem?

If this does not respond in 3 to 6 months, then you should try taking cholesterol medicine like tablet Atorvastatin 10 mg at bedtime ...   Read full

Also Read Answers From:

Also Read

Cure Ulcers Through Naturopathy
This article is based on direct experience treating patients and will give you an idea of how to naturally cure and prevent gastric ulcers.  Read more»
Homeopathic Mother Tincture to Improve Mental Stability and Memory
Homeopathic mother tinctures effectively treat memory and concentration problems, mainly in children. Read the article to know more.  Read more»
Yoga Poses to Manage Diabetes
Diabetes is considered a never-ending disease. Read this article to know more.  Read more»

Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.