iCliniq logo

Ask a Doctor Online Now

HomeAnswersHomeopathyagingI have signs of premature aging. Please suggest a homeopathy cure.

I have signs of premature aging. Please suggest a homeopathy cure.

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At February 25, 2018
Reviewed AtJune 6, 2023

Patient's Query

Hello doctor,

I am 21 year old. I am suffering from dark circles and fine lines and wrinkles around eyes even with dark facial hairs and loose facial skin. In short, I am finding signs of premature aging, hair greying, and excessive hair loss. Please please help me out.

Answered by Dr. Sheetal Kamble


Welcome to icliniq.com.

I understand you have been suffering from the signs of premature aging. The most common cause for this is lack of sleep and very stressful life. Firstly, I would advise you to take proper rest and sleep every day for seven to eight hours and try to manage or reduce the stress in your life. Secondly, eat lots of fruits and nuts like almonds,cashews, and other dry fruits.

And try homeopathic remedies like 5 Phos (Calcarea Phosphorica, Kali Phosphorica, Ferrum Phosphoricum) three tablets twice a day for 15 days. These tablets are chewable so no need to take it with water. Just keep them over your tongue and it will melt on its own. This medicine will help reduce your stress and also would help to get rid of signs of premature aging. I hope you start feeling better. Kindly update me in 15 days.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Dr. Sheetal Kamble


Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Ask your health query to a doctor online


*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy