iCliniq logo

Ask a Doctor Online Now

HomeAnswersHomeopathyacneI have red scars on my face due to acne. Is there a permanent homeopathic treatment for acne scars?

What is the homeopathic treatment for acne-related scars on the face?

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At December 16, 2022
Reviewed AtJanuary 10, 2024

Patient's Query

Hello doctor,

I am a 23-year-old male. I have had pimples, acne, and scars from the age of 15 years. I have redness and red scar marks left behind by the acne. I was advised to stay away from sunlight. Is there any permanent treatment for the scars?

Kindly help.


Welcome to icliniq.com.

Thank you for your query.

I understand your concern. Personalized homeopathy treatment can help treat acne and scars. Are the scars caused due to acne or scratching? I suggest you to follow a few instructions mentioned below.

  1. Follow up with the cause of the scars.
  2. Take tablet Hepar sulphuris calcareum, (anti-inflammatory, used for skin eruptions) ten tablets at night time for seven days.
  3. Use Echinacea angustifolia ointment (White Petrolatum, Paraffin and Lanolin) on the scars of the face daily.
  4. Take tablet Potassium bromide (relieves severe acne with pustules and itching) ten tablets daily morning for seven days.

Kindly consult a specialist, talk to them and take medications with their consent.

I hope this has helped you. Thank you.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar
Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar


Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Read answers about:

acnealternative treatment

Ask your health query to a doctor online


*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy