Common "Vaginal Infection" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq

Vaginal Infection

Vaginal infection or vaginitis results in symptoms like vaginal itching, increased vaginal discharge, pain during sex, pain on urination, and spotting. Vaginal infection can be caused by bacteria yeast, parasite, and irritants.

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published on this website are written by verified Native and Traditional Care Experts. The Content has been moderated by the iCliniq Content Review Team before publication. Post your health questions on iCliniq-Native Care by choosing the right Native Care Specialty and get them answered. Your queries will be answered 24/7 by top Native Care Experts from iCliniq-Native Care.

Kindly help us with an ayurveda remedy for severe menstrual pain.

Query: Hi doctor, My wife is 24 years old. Six months back, we got married. Over last two months she is suffering with severe menstrual pain. Even painkiller is not giving any relief to her. She is taking Evecare syrup from Himalaya over a month. Kindly help her get rid of this pain.  Read Full »

Dr. Sruthi. B. R.

Answer: Hi, Welcome to Please tell me about her age of menarche, her menstrual cycle and the number of days she bleeds. Is she on any medication? Is this the first episode of heavy bleeding? My advice to your wife is to go in for pelvic ultrasonography (UGS). She can continue using Evecare (As...  Read Full »

I have been diagnosed with a bulky uterus and vaginal infection after a normal delivery. Can ayurvedic medications help me overcome this?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been diagnosed with the problem of a bulky uterus and sometimes I have an infection in the vagina. I had a normal delivery one year and three months back. What are the treatments in panchakarma ayurveda for that?  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to Thank you for your query. I just read your query. See you should go for panchakarma therapy in a nearby panchakarma center. Your doctor may prescribe you to perform Virechana or Uttar Basti. Also, he will prescribe you to take oral medications along with this. But if y...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

Choose a Specialty
* Your first query consult is free!

Search for a Health Issue

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.