Welcome to icliniq.com.
Ejaculation before getting sufficient pleasure during intercourse is known as premature ejaculation. It is mostly psychogenic and it reflects your thoughts and feelings. Some conditions like diabetes, hypertension, emaciation, stress, performance anxiety, causes premature ejaculation. Chronic masturbation also causes premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. If you do not have any medical conditions or testosterone imbalances then it can be managed naturally through ayurvedic medicines. Follow the below steps;
1. Take semen analysis, testosterone, blood pressure, and blood sugar tests.
2. I suggest (consult with a specialist doctor, talk with him or her and take medicines with their consent) Ashwagandha Avaleha one tea spoon twice daily with warm milk before food, capsule Shilajeet gold one capsule twice daily after meals, and tablet Manasmitra Vati twice daily after meals.
3. Avoid spicy and fried foods.
4. Quit smoking and drinking if you have these habits.
5. Quit masturbating.
6. Avoid soft drinks and ice-cream.
7. Do regular kapalbhati, mandukasana, ardhamatsyendrasana, and pranayana like anuloma vilom nadi sodhan and bhramari.
Follow up after 15 days.