Q. Why do I have pain in my penis, erection problems, itching, and reduced discharge?

Answered by
Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 19, 2022

Hello doctor,

I am around 28 years old and facing a problem with masturbation. Somedays back, I started having pain in my penis and the back. Also, sometimes I have severe pain in my legs, which makes it difficult to even stand or walk. I also face problems with erection, slight discharge, itching, and the penis not getting hard. Kindly help.



Welcome to

I understand your concern.

How long have you been masturbating?

According to Ayurveda, our body comprises Tridoshas such as Vata, Pitta, and Kapha and Sapta Dhatus such as Rasa, Rakta, Mamsa, Meda, Asthi, Majja, and Shukra. Shukra is the last Dhatu and is made from healthy Majja. Majja is made up of Asthi and so on. In this situation, if anyone loses their Shukra Dhatu, it causes weakness and pain in the body.

It can be managed through Ayurvedic medicines and a healthy diet, and I would suggest the following:

1. Ashwagandha and Shatavar Churna 4 gm twice daily with warm milk.

2. Kapikacchu Churna 3 gm twice a day with warm milk.

3. Siddha Makardhwaj one tablet twice daily.

4. Dasamularishtam 20 ml twice daily with equal water after meals.

Also, I would suggest the following:

  1. Avoid smoking and drinking.
  2. Avoid spicy and fried junk foods.
  3. Drink plenty of water.
  4. Avoid too much masturbation.

I hope this helps.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?


Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Related Questions:
Why am I having problems with erection?

.. in most individuals occurs due to psychological reasons. But sometimes hormonal issues, diabetes, hypertension also worsen the problem. Did you get yourself checked for serum testosterone, prolactin, and blood sugar levels? Do you have any other ...   Read full

I am getting pain in penis and tingling sensation in testicles. Please help.

The symptoms are lower back pain, pain in my pubic region, pain and tingling in my testicles, burning with and without urination and pain within the penis ...   Read full

How to manage pain in penis?

Hello doctor, I have pain at the right side near the penis for 20 days ... A thick-walled, 225*21*34 mm complex cystic area seen in the right inguinal region just posterior to and abutting the spermatic cord adjacent to the root of the penis ......   Read full

Also Read Answers From:

Also Read

Cure Ulcers Through Naturopathy
This article is based on direct experience treating patients and will give you an idea of how to naturally cure and prev...  Read more»
Homeopathic Mother Tincture to Improve Mental Stability and Memory
Homeopathic mother tinctures effectively treat memory and concentration problems, mainly in children. Read the article t...  Read more»
Yoga Poses To Manage Diabetes
Diabetes is considered a never-ending disease. Read this article to know more.  Read more»

Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.