What are the signs of a weakened immune system? Give examples and explain briefly. What are the 11 surprising signs of a weak immune system? What can cause a weakened immune system? And what are some ways to bolster it back up?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
Immunity is a defense system of the body that can fight against various harmful microorganisms. It may be acquired and inborn. As per Ayurveda it is broadly known as "Vyadhikshamatva". Classically it is defined as Vyadhikshamitvam vyadhibalavirodhitvam vydhyutpadpratibandhakatvam iti yavat. (Chakrapani commentary on chara sutra 28/7). It means immunity is those which has capacities to fight against diseases and resist to produce diseases.
When anyone gets reduced immunity, they will suffer from these symptoms.
1. Frequently suffering from various diseases.
2. Recurrent pneumonia, bronchitis, sinusitis, meningitis, etc.
3. Infection to internal and external organs.
4. Inflammation to internal and external organs.
5. Low platelets count.
6. Low Hb (hemoglobin) count.
7. Loss of appetite, nausea, and vomiting.
8. Reduced growth and development.
9. Develops autoimmune diseases.
10. Loss of Ojas. Meanwhile, immunity is a broad term it cannot be confined in the words.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. things are fungal ulcers. Repeated attacks means low immunity which appears after emotional and psychological stress. Are these ulcers painful or tender for foods and drinks? Do you have reflux? Do you have psychological stress? Anyway until answe... Read fullI have recurrent Klebsiella infections. Please suggest a treatment.
.. is a bacteria that affects people with low immunity and other diseases that reduce the body's immune system. It spreads mostly through contacts and not through the air. If you are repeatedly getting infected, either the bacteria is resistant ... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a General Medicine Physician Now