Common "Heartblock" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq


Heart block is otherwise called an atrioventricular block. An abnormal heart rhythm occurs when the heart beats slowly. It occurs due to partial blockage or total blockage of electrical signs between the upper and lower chambers of the heart. Coronary artery disease with or without heart attack is one of the causes that results in heart block. Placing an artificial pacemaker on the heart helps treat it.

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published on this website are written by verified Native and Traditional Care Experts. The Content has been moderated by the iCliniq Content Review Team before publication. Post your health questions on iCliniq-Native Care by choosing the right Native Care Specialty and get them answered. Your queries will be answered 24/7 by top Native Care Experts from iCliniq-Native Care.

Can ayurvedic medicines cure my mother's heart problem?

Query: Hi doctor, My mother is 73 years old. She suffers from a heart problem. She is having three blocks in her arteries. We have been advised to go for the stent. The blockage is 90 % in one artery, 80 % in the second and the third is with 70 % block. Now we do not like to go for stents. We are looking f...  Read Full »

Dr. Niveditha. S.

Answer: Hi, Welcome to I went through your query and the attached prescription (attachment removed to protect patient identity). It is an excellent prescription. I am sure that she will get some improvement with it. But, do remember that the effect of medication vary from person to person. T...  Read Full »

I am a 71-year-old with blockage in all four heart valves. I am looking for an ayurvedic treatment. Kindly suggest.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 71 years old and looking for an ayurvedic cure for heart block. All four valves are blocked 80%. Kindly suggest proper effective medicine. I am a lower middle class man so do not suggest very costly treatment. Thank you.  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to I have read your query and understand your concern. You can take the following medicines for your problem but as your blockage is more then do not leave your allopathic medicines. Take these medicines for six weeks regularly and then consult me again regarding improvem...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

Choose a Specialty
* Your first query consult is free!

Search for a Health Issue

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.