Thank you for your prompt reply.
My waist is around 32 inches. I wake up around 7:30 AM. I start my day with apple cider vinegar with honey, lemon, and cinnamon in warm water before I leave for the gym. I go to the gym at 8:00 AM and come back by 9.15 AM. After coming from the gym, I eat cottage cheese approx 50 to 70 mg along with a cup of green tea and four pieces of almond. Then, after I take my shower go for prayers and eat my breakfast.
- At 10.30 AM: two to three flatbreads with curd and vegetables. Also, milk tea.
- Around 1:00 to 2:00 PM: I go with a carrot and a cucumber or maybe any kind of fruit.
- Around 3:00 PM - I eat rice with papad dal and one vegetable.
- When I go back home in the evening, I take some snacks with a cup of green tea and maybe popcorn, or any other items cooked at that time like fried samosas.
- At night, again I eat two to three flatbreads with a vegetable.
- During the night, I take a glass of milk.
On the weekend, I am out with friends. So, once in a week, I drink. I am a regular smoker. It happens twice in a week that I eat a lot of high-calorie food at the restaurant. My sitting duration with no physical activity is from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM. My goal is to have a healthy life, and fittest body so that I can show off.