Curved Penis

Curved penis occurs in a condition called Peyronie's disease. It occurs when fibrous scar tissues are formed in the penis due to injury during intercourse or injury for any other reason. It is not of concern until it causes pain or any discomfort during intercourse. Treatment for a curved penis depends on the degree of curvature. Medication like topical steroid application, etc., will help in the curvature of a small degree. Non-surgical options like shock-wave therapy, penile traction, etc., are available. If the degree of curvature is more surgical options like penile implants are available.

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published on this website are written by Verified Native and Traditional Care Experts. The Content has been moderated by the iCliniq Content Review Team before publication. Post your health questions on iCliniq-Native Care by choosing the right Native Care Specialty and get them answered. Your queries will be answered 24/7 by top Native Care Experts from iCliniq-Native Care.

Is it safe to take unbranded herbal tablets for short and curved penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 years old male. I have a short and curved penis. My penis full erection state is 12 to 13 cm, 4.7 to 5.1 inches, and the curvature is towards the left side. I went to a local sex clinic, and he suggested me an unbranded ayurvedic tablet. Is it safe to take tablets for penis enlar...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hi, Welcome to I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). First of all, there is no medicine to increase the size of the penis. It is not a muscle. Medications are available to treat erectile dysfunction and other problems. The size of the pen...  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

Choose a Specialty
* Your first query consult is free!

Search for a Health Issue

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.