I would like to know more details about your physical and physiological condition to prepare a customized diet plan for you. You have told me that you are 31 years old with a weight of 53 kilograms. But I need your height, too, to calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index) to prepare a personalized diet plan. Anyway, I can suggest some tips to overcome your weakness with the information you provided here. Here are some of the suggestions to overcome your weakness.
1. Take proper quantity and quality protein (1gm/kg body weight - soy protein is recommended high-quality protein).
2. Include Vitamin B Complex-containing food in your diet regularly. Foods include whole grain cereals, nuts with their bran, leafy vegetables, and fruits.
3. Avoid all junk foods such as tinned, tetra packed, or preserved foods.
4. Include polyunsaturated fatty acid-containing foods such as most vegetable oils (canola oil, olive oil, virgin coconut oil, flax seed oil) and salmon fish oil.
5. Daily exercise and yoga for 30 to 45 minutes and 15 minutes of relaxation (DRT, QRT, IRT, or yoga nidra).
If you would like to get your customized diet plan, please drop your follow-up query with details about your present health issue, body mass index (height and weight), and physical and physiological conditions.
Was this answer helpful?
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.