I suffer from anxiety, restlessness, a lean body, loss of strength, fatigue, low vitality, muscle spasm, inability to face cold and wind, inability to sleep at night, constipation, and forgetfulness. I am very much interested in ayurveda medications. Currently, I am having Ashwagandha ghrita and Thriphla. Kindly suggest to me some remedies.
According to Ayurveda, stress is closely related to three vital energies or doshas in our body - vata, pitta, and kapha. The amount of negative stress depends on the proper balance of these doshas. An increase in this dosha will manifest itself through fear, anxiety, insomnia, isolation, etc., and it is completely cured with Ayurveda treatment. I have included some of the medications for a healthy mind and body. I would suggest you to take these medications for at least four months.
1. Stresscom capsule (Withania Somnifera), two capsules in the morning daily.
2. Narasimha Rasayana (butter, honey, milk, and Aphrodisiac) one teaspoon in the morning and one at night after food.
3. Brahmi ghritam (Bacopa monnieri, clarified butter, Saussurea lappa, Terminalia chebula, and Piper nigrum), one teaspoon in the morning and one at night before food.
4. Abhayarishtam (Terminalia chebula, fermentative agents, and aromatic herbs) 2 teaspoons with 1.5 tablespoon water after food twice daily.
5. Ajamamsa Rasayana (Pluchea lanceolate, Aegle marmelos, Premna mucronata, Oroxylum Indicum, Gmelina Arborea, Stereospermum suaveolens, Desmodium gangeticum, Urarica picta, and Tribulus Terrestris) one teaspoon with warm milk in the morning and one at night after food.
Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with them and take medicines with their consent.
Was this answer helpful?
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
.. the bleeding, I suggest the following:
Tablet Ashokadi vati - two in the morning after breakfast, two in the afternoon and two after dinner. Continue this till the bleeding stops.
If you do not get the above tablet, buy Ashoka pattai (bark) choorna. Read full
.. sensation requires a little more description. It is difficult to comment upon without more information. Are you going through any stress. There cannot be a single neurological cause for your symptoms. Read full
Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.