Common "Allergy" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq


The body's immune response to a foreign substance (allergen) that is otherwise not harmful to you is called allergy. The most common allergens are pollen, drugs, food, and mold. Allergic conditions include hay fever, atopic dermatitis, food allergies, asthma, and anaphylaxis.

Recently Answered Questions Recently Answered Questions

All the answers published on this website are written by verified Native and Traditional Care Experts. The Content has been moderated by the iCliniq Content Review Team before publication. Post your health questions on iCliniq-Native Care by choosing the right Native Care Specialty and get them answered. Your queries will be answered 24/7 by top Native Care Experts from iCliniq-Native Care.

My IgE level is high and I am allergic to dust and certain foods. How do I overcome this?

Query: Hi doctor, I have an IgE level of 396. I often get cold, cough, headaches, hay fever, wheezing. I am allergic to home dust, mites, yeast, soybean, eggs, ginger, and candida albicans. Please suggest medicine.  Read Full »

Dr. Deepak Dass

Answer: Hi, Thank you for the reply, I have noted the contents of your mail and reviewed the reports attached (attachment removed to protect the patient's identity). Based on the same, I advise you that you will need long-term homeopathic treatment and regular follow-up from time to time to get the best r...  Read Full »

Can homeopathy medicines help in reducing the IgE levels?

Query: Hello doctor, I have had itching in the groin and waist area for more than two years. My blood report shows an increased IgE level. I am allergic to prawns and crab. I took homeopathy medications but could not get satisfactory relief. Is it possible to reduce IgE levels with homeopathy treatment? ...  Read Full »

Dr. Deepak Dass

Answer: Hello, Welcome to Kindly update a detailed medical history of your illness to help you better. Thanks.  Read Full »

ask-doctor-img Ask a Doctor Online

Choose a Specialty
* Your first query consult is free!

Search for a Health Issue

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.